Snowcoach Tours with Tour Yellowstone
- Enjoy the privacy and seclusion of Yellowstone in winter, the least crowded season of the year
- We offer tours to Old Faithful or the Grand Canyon of the Yellowstone
- Stay warm, converse comfortably with friends and your guide, and take photos of the wildlife and one-of-a-kind thermal features
- Yellowstone will be one of your ultimate winter adventures
Snowmobile Tours with Travelers Snowmobile Tours & Rentals
- Ride hundreds of miles of groomed trails outside of the Park in Gallatin National Forest and surrounding areas
- West Yellowstone has been referred to as a snowmobilers’ paradise, offering unlimited acres of meadows and mountains to ride
- Guided tours for all levels of snowmobile enthusiasts, in small and large groups.
- Ride the newest and most comfortable sleds, such as the Polaris 800 Pro-RMK
- Snowmobile rentals available without guides
Yellowstone National Park by Snowmobile courtesy of Travelers Snowmobile Rentals
- Witness all the wonders of Yellowstone National Park from the seat of your sled
- 400 miles of groomed trails with exhilarating landscapes and breathtaking views; warm, steamy waterfalls and rivers rushing through frozen vistas
- Travel to Old Faithful, Mammoth Hot Springs, the Grand Canyon of the Yellowstone and see the Tetons
- Snowmobile with heated handlebars, thumb warmers, independent suspension, and tall windshields
- Packages include Snowmobile Gear: suits, boots, helmets with face shields, and gloves
Additional Resources and West Yellowstone Winter Activities Links
Days Inn of West Yellowstone is located just across the street from Travelers Snowmobile Tours & Rentals, Tour Yellowstone and Polaris West. Features of the hotel include a 100 ft water-slide, comfortable and well maintained rooms in various sizes, Trappers restaurant, and is conveniently located just a couple blocks from shopping and activities in West Yellowstone.
West Yellowstone Chamber of Commerce
The Chamber of commerce is a great place to get info on events happening in West Yellowstone.
Big Sky Chamber of Commerce
West Yellowstone is one of the last places in the Rocky Mountain West that remains uncrowded and surrounded by vast regions of unspoiled wild lands.
Here you’ll find all the resources you need to plan your next vacation to or through the beautiful state of Montana.
Resources to help plan your travel to Yellowstone National Park including maps, tours, and lodging.
National Park Service
These sites offer a wide range of material for students, park visitors, professionals…and anyone else who is curious about topics ranging from archaeology to endangered species.