Vacationing in Yellowstone National Park in winter is one of the best decisions you can take. You can say Yellowstone is a synonym of beauty! Yellowstone is the oldest national park in the country. It offers you the picturesque view of canyons, alpine, rivers, lush green forests, hot springs, and gushing geysers. If you are excited to see wildlife then Yellowstone will definitely please you as it is home to hundreds of animal species which includes bears, wolves, elk, antelope and more.
One of the best places to stay while visiting Yellowstone is the West Yellowstone Days Inn hotel which is located in the heart of downtown West Yellowstone. It offers the spacious room with cozy atmosphere and amenities that will make you feel at home. It also features a restaurant that offers luscious food to the guests.
Travelers Snowmobile Rentals & Tours also offers varieties of activities and tours in partnership with licensed Yellowstone Park Guides like an interpretive geyser tour, snowmobiling or snow coaching in the country’s oldest national park Yellowstone. It also offers the exciting adventures like fly-fishing and more. No matter which season you visit, the arrangements for the outdoor adventures are always available.
The brief on activities in the West Yellowstone Area:
• Tours: you can experience the mesmerizing winter beauty of Yellowstone National Park with comfy winter snowcoach tour or the warm summer days by a van. You can choose a day or night tour to Old Faithful or Grand Canyon of the Yellowstone and many other unique wonders and get lost in its beauty. You can also click pictures and sit back and just be amazed but the variety of the wildlife like bison, elk, moose, bighorn and more.
• Travelers snowmobile rentals and tours: imagine how beautiful it would be to explore the Yellowstone National Park and Gallatin National Forest by a snowmobile. You will see the scenic landscapes and breathtaking views like waterfalls, rivers flowing through frozen vistas. You can rent with or without guide whatever you wish.
• Yellowstone Zip Lining: this zip line tours are just wow and are offered at 2 locations near Big Sky and in Gardiner.
• Montana Whitewater trips: These trips are a full day and half day and are organized only from May to mid-October. This trip includes raft trips and also fly fishing, kayaking, canoeing and also overnight adventures.
• Yellowstone river paddle and saddle: this includes exploring 1700 acre of Ranch Land and Wilderness of Cinnabar Basin on horseback.
Don’t think twice, contact us for the most enthralling and exciting tours in Yellowstone National Park!