If you want to visit Yellowstone National Park especially to take up the snowmobile tours then the best time to visit is December to March so that you can experience the majestic beauty of Yellowstone National Park and Gallatin National Forest by snowmobile.
West Yellowstone, Montana is one of the best areas in the west for snowmobiling. As Honolulu is to surfing, west Yellowstone is to snowmobile! Guided snowmobiling tours are conducted daily during the snowy season to explore the panoramic beauty of the Yellowstone National Park. You will get to explore the landscapes and breathtaking views including warm, steamy waterfalls and rivers rushing through frozen vistas, Old Faithful, Mammoth Hot Springs, and the Grand Canyon and wildlife like wolves, bison, coyotes, elk, moose and even more
If you want to explore new riding areas and develop your riding skills, come ride with our backcountry guides to West Yellowstone, the MT area. West Yellowstone is all about snowmobiling as the area offers incredible riding and terrain to both beginners and experts.
If you can handle a snowmobile all on your own you can even rent one and explore the Gallatin National Forest. You can find a full line of Snowmobiles rentals for every type or snowmobiling adventure at Polaris West. Polaris West provides amazing customer service.
The snowmobile rentals provided by Polaris West are:
• Polaris 550 Indy- $144
• Polaris 660 Indy- $154
• Polaris 550 Indy adventure- $149
• Polaris 600 RMK-$174
• Polaris 800 RMK-$214
• Arctic Cat TZI- $144
You can also take the back country and trial guided tours with your friends or families. The cost for these tours depends on the number of snowmobiles you require
• For 1 to 3 snowmobiles, you will be charged $375
• For 4-6 snowmobiles, you will be charged $ 400
No matter whether you take guided tours or tours without guide the vacation package for all snowmobile tours include:
• Stay at Days Inn West Yellowstone, which is located in the heart of the city and all the attractions are just within a walking distance. It offers very cozy atmosphere to their guests and gives them a feeling of home. You will also get the tempting and luscious food to eat at Trappers restaurant
• All the snowmobile features heated handlebars, thumb warmers, independent suspension and tall windshields
• You will get all the necessary snowmobile gear like suits, boots, and helmets with face shields and gloves
• Fuel from traveler’s service center which is located just next to the Days Inn
• Guide for the Yellowstone National Park tours whereas it will be optional at Gallatin National forest
Just contact All Yellowstone or Traveler’s Snowmobile Rentals or Polaris West and you will be promised an incredible riding experience!
Location: 36 Electric St, West Yellowstone, MT 59758
Hours: Sunday-Saturday 8am-5pm December thru March 31.
Call Us: (877)641-6043